The legislation around working with vulnerable people and the requirements of disclosure is complex, but taking the right actions is extremely important, both for organisations and individuals.
Whether you’re employing paid staff or volunteers, or working as an individual we can help you:
- Select the appropriate level of disclosure.
- Complete the application process.
- Request PVG information only available to a registered body.
- Handle your confidential data securely.
- Keep up to date with changes to legislation and disclosure procedures.
All this will save you time and money, avoid costly mistakes, and make the disclosure process run smoothly and efficiently. Talk to us about your disclosure needs and how we can help you by contacting us now
The levels of Disclosures are as follows:
- Basic Disclosures
- PADA (Police Act Disclosure Application)
- Enhanced Disclosure
- PVG (Protection of Vulnerable Groups)